Please be aware when purchasing tickets for our events that you are in fact purchasing through a verified Ticketmaster service. All of the below mentioned locations allow you to safely purchase tickets. Should you be unsure of whether you are buying from a verified Ticketmaster service, please ask. Click here for more information on Ticket Purchasing and how to spot unauthorized Third Party Vendors.
Individual tickets to CAJUNDOME events can be purchased at:
- The CAJUNDOME Box Office Windows: Onsite
- Ticketmaster Charge by Phone: 1-800-745-3000
- Ticket Outlets: UL Student Union
Heymann Performing Arts Center
Acadiana Mall Information Booth
- Lafayette Wal-Mart Ticketmaster Kiosks:
(Found in the Electronics Section)
1.) 3142 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy
2.) 1229 N.E. Evangeline Thwy
3.) 2428 W. Pinhook Road
Tickets may be purchased with cash, Discover, American Express, MasterCard or Visa. Personal checks are accepted for CAJUNDOME Reserved Events up to seven (7) business days before event.
Box Office Location
The Box Office and Will Call windows are located on the south side of the building, to the right of the front doors.
Box Office Hours
Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Open Saturdays* 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
(*Only on event days or prior to an event scheduled the following week)
Closed Sundays (Except for event days)
All hours are subject to change.
The Box Office has extended hours on event days.
For general information, please call 337-265-2104.
The Will Call windows are located at any Box Office window.
Things to know:
- Tickets are released only to the person whose name appears on the Ticketmaster account header card or Will Call envelope.
- No one will be given tickets designated for another person.
- Proper photo identification is required, preferably a valid driver's license and purchasing credit card, if applicable.
- A signature from the person authorized to pick up the tickets will be obtained at the time of the pick up.
- After the Box Office closes, all unclaimed tickets will be available for pick up at the CAJUNDOME Administrative Office, to the right of the box office windows.
Paperless tickets may be used for upcoming CAJUNDOME concerts. Paperless Tickets are being used to help ensure that fans purchasing designated seats will be able to secure tickets at face value.
Things to know:
- Seats delivered with Paperless Tickets will not be transferable
- Buy your tickets using a credit card online at ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.
- Bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets and a valid photo ID that MATCHES the name on the credit card to the CAJUNDOME the night of the event.
- Go directly to the doors (DO NOT STOP AT THE BOX OFFICE WINDOWS) at the main entrance with your guest, present your ID and swipe your credit card for entry.
For more information on paperless tickets,click here!