The CAJUNDOME recognizes the needs of guests with disabilities, as defined by the American Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. The CAJUNDOME continues to make every effort to comply with state and federal accessibility regulations and accommodate guests with disabilities.
You may reach a CAJUNDOME Facility Services representative at 337-265-2100 during normal business hours. Please call to discuss your specific needs.
Elevators & Escalators Accessibility
- The elevators are available to our wheelchair, limited mobility and Suite Patrons. They are located on the East and West side of the arena and are accessible on the Main Concourse as well as the Upper Concourse. The South side elevator is only accessible from the Upper Concourse.
- Escalators are available to provide easy access to all levels. Escalators are located on the far left and far right of the Main Lobby and go all the way to the Upper Concourse.
Hearing Impaired Accessibility
- The CAJUNDOME can provide sign language interpretation for guests with hearing disabilities. Requests for this service must be received 15 business days prior to the event and be approved by the performer. For details, please call us at 337-265-2100 or 337-265-2121.
- The CAJUNDOME can provide hearing devices for patrons that are hearing impaired. For details, please call us at 337-265-2100 or 337-265-2121.
Parking spaces for disabled guests are located in all areas of the CAJUNDOME Parking lots as well as the CajunField Parking Lots. Accessible parking is available on a first come, first serve basis. The vehicle must display a disabled parking placard or license plate.
CAJUNDOME offers a drop-off and pick-up area at Gate 12 on Reinhardt Drive/Souvenir Gate next to the Convention Center. Limousines, buses and cars will be allowed to drop-off and pick-up in this area. For a map of the CAJUNDOME Lots, please visit our Directions/Parking page.
For all parking inquiries please call us at 337-265-2100 or 337-265-2121.
Restrooms are located throughout CAJUNDOME for your convenience. All restrooms meet ADA specifications. All public restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
The CAJUNDOME offers accessible seating locations. The following are tips that will assist you with purchasing accessible seats for your next visit:
- When purchasing tickets in person or by telephone for a CAJUNDOME event, inform the CAJUNDOME or Ticketmaster representative that you need to purchase accessible seating. Accessible seating is available for a wheelchair, limited mobility patrons, sight & hearing impaired. Please be specific in the type of seating that you require
- When purchasing tickets via Ticketmaster.com, please click on the “Request Accessible Tickets” icon on the event page.
- This will create an email that will be sent to Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster will then have someone contact you directly regarding your purchase. When the transaction is completed, please verify the seating location for accuracy.
- Accessible seating is located at the top of Sections 108-112 and 120-124. Availability and locations may vary depending on the event.
For all accessible seating inquiries please contact the CAJUNDOME Box OFFICE at 337-265-2104.
Service Animal Accessibility
Service Animals, such as Seeing Eye dogs, are permitted and must be approved by the Event Services Department a minimum of 14 days prior to an event. All animals must be kept under control at all times and on a leash. The owner must take full responsibility of his/her animal and the CAJUNDOME reserves the right to request removal of the animal for noncompliance. To arrange services in advance please call Facility Services at 337-265-2121.
The CAJUNDOME & Convention Center is committed to providing a positive experience to all our guests and we aim to facilitate the accessibility and usability of our website and mobile site. Our goal is to permit our guests to successfully gather information and transact business through our website regardless of the use of assertive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos.
- Accessibility Assistance: If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center mobile site, please feel free to call us at 337-265-2209 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law.
- Actions: CAJUNDOME & Convention Center has taken a variety of steps and devoted resources to enhancing the accessibility of our website and mobile site. We have engaged an experienced accessibility consultant to ensure that our website and mobile site meets or exceeds applicable standards. We aim to comply with WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA.
- Ongoing Effort: At the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center, we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in progress to ensure that our website and mobile site are accessible to everyone. We view accessibility as an ongoing effort and are continually seeking solutions that will bring all areas of our website and mobile site to the same level of overall web accessibility.
- Feedback: Please contact us at 337-265-2209 or email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website.
Wheelchair escorts are provided through Facility Services. Please ask any CAJUNDOME Employee for assistance. To arrange services in advance please call Facility Services at 337-265-2121.