Ticketmaster is the exclusive provider of ticketing services for the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center and its events. All guests should verify that they are purchasing their tickets through a verified Ticketmaster service at the time of purchase. Please see the verified purchase outlets below. To check if a ticket site is a verified Ticketmaster service provider, please call 337-265-2104.
- Visit the CAJUNDOME Box Office at 444 CAJUNDOME Blvd. Lafayette, LA 70506
- Ticketmaster Charge-By-Phone at 1-800-745-3000
COVID-19 Event Updates
Event Updates: (March 18, 2020)
Our Box Office will remain open this week with normal hours - Monday-Friday, 10AM - 4PM.
We are partnering with Ticketmaster to address all fan questions regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of live events at the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center. Ticketmaster has created a Help Center to provide fans guidance about what to do in the case that an event is cancelled or being rescheduled. You can also see a full list of event updates here. Be sure to check back regularly or contact Ticketmaster Help Center at 1-800-653-8000 for additional information.
Two events have rescheduled their event dates due to concerns about “COVID-19”, KISS and Toughest Monster Truck Tour. LIVE NATION has postponed the KISS concert to Wednesday, October 7th and Toughest Monster Truck Tour dates are now May 29th and 30th during the CAJUN HEARTLAND STATE FAIR. Tickets previously purchased for KISS or Toughest Monster Truck Tour will remain valid for the new date. Visit the event page links below for ticket policies for each event.
Two events have cancelled their dates due to concerns about “COVID-19”, Louisiana Comic Con and Cirque Du Soleil OVO. Tickets to either event may be refunded at point of purchase beginning Monday, March 16th at 10am. Visit the event page links below for ticket policies for each event.
Verified Tickets are available exclusively through Ticketmaster Charge-By-Phone at 1-800-745-3000 or Ticketmaster.com.
Ticketmaster fees will be applied on all ticket purchases through Charge-By-Phone or Ticketmaster.com
Ticketmaster Fan Support Line – National Customer Service: Call us toll-free: 1-800-653-8000
Ticketmaster Fan Support Hours:
Mon-Fri: 9AM - 9PM
Sat: 9AM - 8PM
Sun: 9AM - 6PM
Save money on your ticket purchase by purchasing tickets directly at the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center Box Office.
Box Office Location
The Box Office is located on the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center property at 444 CAJUNDOME BLVD. Lafayette, LA 70506. The Will Call Windows are located at the south side of the building, to the right of the main entrance front doors which are located underneath the overhang.
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- Saturdays: 10:00 AM– 4:00 PM (Only on event days or prior to an event scheduled the following week)
- Sundays: Closed (Except for Event Days)
All hours are subject to change. Call 337-265-2104 for further information.
Guests who choose the Will Call ticketing option on Ticketmaster.com and notified Contest Winners can visit one of our friendly Box Office staff members to pick up their tickets in advance or on the day of the event. Call 337-265-2100 for more information or to verify that your tickets are ready for pick-up.
Please Be Aware
- Tickets are released only to the person whose name appears on the Ticketmaster account header card or Will Call envelope.
- No one will be given tickets designated for another person.
- Proper photo identification is required, preferably a valid driver's license and purchasing credit card, if applicable.
- A signature from the person authorized to pick up the tickets is required at the time of the pickup.
- After the Box Office closes the day of the event, all unclaimed tickets will be available for pick up at the CAJUNDOME Administrative Office, located to the right of the box office windows. Please check Administration Office Hours or call 337-265-2100 to verify pick-up.
Many promoters are moving toward mobile ticket entry program for their events at the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center. Mobile Tickets will require the purchaser to show their ticket barcode on their mobile device at the entry to the event. This process is designed to help ensure that fans purchasing designated seats will be able to secure tickets at face value.
Please Be Aware
- Seats delivered with Mobile Ticketing are not transferable.
- Purchase these tickets by using a credit card online at Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.
- Bring the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a valid photo ID that MATCHES the name on the credit card to the CAJUNDOME the night of the event.
- Go directly to the event entry doors (DO NOT STOP AT THE BOX OFFICE WINDOWS) at the main entrance with any additional ticketed guests, present your ID and swipe your credit card for entry.
The CAJUNDOME offers accessible seating locations.
The following tips will assist you in purchasing accessible seats for your next visit:
- Ticketmaster National Accessible line 888-877-7575.
- When purchasing tickets in person or by telephone for a CAJUNDOME event, inform the CAJUNDOME or Ticketmaster representative that you need to purchase accessible seating. Accessible seating is available for a wheelchair, limited mobility patrons. Please be specific in the type of seating that you require.
- When purchasing tickets via Ticketmaster.com, please click on the “Request Accessible Tickets” icon on the event page.
- This will create an email that will be sent to Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster will then have someone contact you directly regarding your purchase. When the transaction is completed, please verify the seating location for accuracy.
- Accessible seating is located at the top of Sections 108-112 and 120-124. Availability may vary depending on the event.
The CAJUNDOME Box Office proudly handles all ticketed sporting events for the University of Louisiana at Lafayette including Basketball, Football, Softball, and Baseball.
Account Manager is a system provided by Ticketmaster that allows patrons to purchase season tickets and transfer tickets for all of the above sporting events.
Account Manager is also used for ticketing to some of the Mardi Gras Balls held in the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center.
Mardi Gras Balls
The CAJUNDOME & Convention Center is host to several Mardi Gras balls and socials of various sizes throughout the year. If your Krewe is looking for a new or larger venue for your next ball or event, we hope you'll consider the experienced staff and venues of the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center.
Please contact the CAJUNDOME Box Office at 337-265-2104 for ticketing assistance.