The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball program represents intercollegiate men's basketball at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The school competes in the Sun Belt Conference in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
HOME OF THE RAGIN' CAJUNS
The CAJUNDOME is the proud home of the Ragin' Cajuns basketball teams and the exclusive provider of ticketing operations for Ragin' Cajuns ticketed athletic events including basketball, football, baseball, and softball.
More information can be obtained by calling the Louisiana Athletics Ticket Office at the Cajundome, (337) 265-2357, or by visiting the office in-person, Monday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM. For information on parking passes, contact RCAF by phone at (337) 851-2903.
Clear Bag Policy for all Ragin' Cajun Sporting Events
UL Clear Bag Policy: The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns implemented a clear bag policy effective August 2017.
The policy, which is part of a growing trend at professional and collegiate sporting venues across the country, will start with the 2017-18 competition season and will include all Ragin’ Cajuns’ venues that host ticketed events: Cajun Field (football), CAJUNDOME (men’s and women’s basketball), E.K. Long Gym (volleyball), M.L. “Tigue” Moore Field at Russo Park (baseball), Lamson Park (softball), and the Ragin’ Cajuns Track/Soccer Facility.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry one approved clear bag, such as a one-gallon storage bag, plus a small purse.
- The following bags will be permitted inside Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns athletic facilities and are subject to search.
- A clear plastic bag that does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”.
- Clutch or small purse, with or without a strap, that does not exceed 6.5” by 4.5”.
- Equipment bag for necessary medical items.
- Diaper bag for age-appropriate children accompanied by an adult.
- Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, mesh bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size. Tinted or printed-pattern plastic bags are not clear, so they will not be permitted.
- A non-obstructive team logo on one side of a clear bag will be permissible. Licensed Ragin’ Cajuns clear bags will be available through the Ragin’ Cajuns Store and several area retailers.
- Fans can wear or carry items such as binoculars, hand-held electronic devices, and cameras (with lenses shorter than four inches) without carrying cases. Fans may carry in blankets and seat cushions that will be screened upon entry.
“Ragin’ Cajuns events are known for their family atmosphere. We’re continually enhancing the safety for our fans, families, and friends,” said Joey Sturm, director of Public Safety and chief of police. “The new policy will speed up entry into games as an added improvement.”
Information about this new policy can be found by visiting www.RaginCajuns.com/clearbag.
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Women's Basketball program represents intercollegiate women's basketball at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The Ragin' Cajuns compete in the Sun Belt Conference in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Baseball team is the intercollegiate baseball team of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The Ragin' Cajuns Baseball team competes in NCAA Division I in the Sun Belt Conference. They play their home games on campus at M.L. “Tigue” Moore Field at Russo Park.
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball team represents the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in NCAA Division I intercollege softball and participates in the Sun Belt Conference. The team plays its home games at Lamson Park.
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns football program is a college football team that represents the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in the Sun Belt Conference. The team plays home games at Cajun Field.