The exciting and fast-paced sports and entertainment industry requires dedicated employees who have a can-do attitude to provide outstanding customer service. At the CAJUNDOME, Convention Center and Artisan Creative Catering, we believe our people are our best asset.
To Apply For Employment
- Fill out our Online Employment Application.
- Or, download and complete an Employment Application.
- Send your completed application and current resume to one of the following:
- Fax: 337-265-2311
- Mail: CAJUNDOME Attn: Monica Landry 444 Cajundome Blvd. Lafayette, LA 70506
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to pick up or turn in your application in person, please visit us at the CAJUNDOME Administrative Office during regular office hours 10 AM - 4 PM, Monday through Friday. The Box Office attendant can provide you an application, and you can return and submit it to the attendant once completed.
CAJUNDOME, Convention Center and Artisan Creative Catering are equal opportunity employers committed to developing a culturally diverse workforce.
Note: We are always accepting applications and receive a large number of applicants. We will provide feedback to you as soon as we can. If your application is incomplete, we may choose to eliminate you from consideration. We encourage you to carefully review your application and complete it in full!
- Employee Application
Current Part-Time Openings
- Cooks, dishwashers
CONCESSIONS & CATERING
- Concession attendants, bartenders, wait staff
- Football Game Day Staff
- Ushers, Ticket Scanners, Parking Attendants, Security, Housekeeping
POST-EVENT CLEAN-UP & CONVERSION STAFF
- Cleaning and teardown crew members
- Ticket sellers, UL sporting events staff
The CAJUNDOME is currently hiring experienced bartenders. Applicants must have a valid City & State bar card. For more information or to apply, fill out the Employee Application above and/or email your resume to email@example.com