Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football VS. ULM
- Nov 25Saturday / TBA Buy Tickets
LOUISIANA RAGIN' CAJUN FOOTBALL VS. ULM
Location: Cajun Field
No outside food or drinks permitted.
Individual game tickets will go on sale at the Box Office and Ticketmaster.com on a date that is to be announced.
The Louisiana Athletics Ticket Office is located at the CAJUNDOME . Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hours may be extended to accommodate the needs of specific events. For ticket information, call the Ticket Office at (337) 265-2357 or visit www.ragincajuns.com/tickets.
WE ARE GEAUXING MOBILE!
Mobile ticketing will be the new standard for ticketed Ragin' Cajuns home games. The move to mobile ticketing is an effort to improve the fan experience in the following ways:
- Ease of Use, Peace of Mind: With instant, easy access to your tickets through Account Manager, you'll always have your tickets on you. This eliminates keeping track of hard tickets and reduces the risk of them being lost, stolen or left at home as you head out to the game.
- Efficiency: The use of mobile tickets will provide faster entry into games and allow guests to manage tickets from their mobile phone on the Geaux Cajuns App or Account Manager. This includes the seamless transfer, exchange or resell of tickets quicker and more securely than ever before.
- Flexibility: The use of mobile tickets will provide the flexibility needed to deliver tickets quickly once schedules for each sport’s season is confirmed. Mobile tickets also allow for real-time changes to event dates and times to be reflected immediately via live updates on the tickets in a customer’s digital wallet.
For more information on purchasing, downloading, and using tickets for the upcoming year, click the button below. Geaux Cajuns!
GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION
- Gameday ticket sales windows will open at 10:00 a.m. at the CAJUNDOME Box Office
- The Main Ticket Booth at Russo Park and Will Call (located at this ticket booth) will open at 11:00 a.m.
- Gates C, D, and E ticket booth will open 2.5 hours prior to kick off.
- Stadium gates open 60 minutes before kickoff.
- Children under two (2) do not need a ticket. They must be seated on an adult's lap and not interfere with the sight lines of other guests
HANDICAP SEATING: Handicap patron seating is available behind Sections F on the west side and Section O on the east side. Standing in these areas throughout the game is not permitted. There is also handicap seating located in the South end zone seating areas located behind Sections V1, W1, W2, X1, and Y. Contact the CAJUNDOME ticket office for more information.
LOUISIANA PLAYER PASS GATE: Louisiana Player pass gate is located at Gate A1 and will open 60 minutes prior to kick off. A photo ID will be required to receive the tickets.
VISITING TEAM PASS GATE: The visiting team pass gate is located at Gate D1. The pass gate will open 60 minutes prior to kick off. A photo ID will be required to receive the tickets.
WILL CALL: General Will Call is for customers who have purchased in advance and requested their tickets to be left at Will Call. Customers may pick up Will Call tickets any time in advance at the CAJUNDOME Box Office during normal business hours or on game day beginning at 11:00 a.m. at the Russo Park ticket office. A photo ID will be required to receive the tickets.
CAJUN FIELD SEATING MAP: For season ticket and individual game tickets and prices, call the Ticket Office at (337) 265-2357or visit www.ragincajuns.com/tickets.
CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
UL Clear Bag Policy: The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns implemented a clear bag policy effective August 2017.
The policy, which is part of a growing trend at professional and collegiate sporting venues across the country, will start with the 2017-18 competition season and will include all Ragin’ Cajuns’ venues that host ticketed events: Cajun Field (football), CAJUNDOME (men’s and women’s basketball), E.K. Long Gym (volleyball), M.L. “Tigue” Moore Field at Russo Park (baseball), Lamson Park (softball), and the Ragin’ Cajuns Track/Soccer Facility.
Each ticket holder, including children, may carry one approved clear bag, such as a one-gallon storage bag, plus a small purse.
The following bags will be permitted inside Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns athletic facilities and are subject to search.
- Clear plastic bag that does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”.
- Clutch or small purse, with or without a strap, that does not exceed 6.5” by 4.5”.
- Equipment bag for necessary medical items.
- Diaper bag for age-appropriate children accompanied by an adult.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, mesh bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size. Tinted or printed-pattern plastic bags are not clear, so they will not be permitted.
A non-obstructive team logo on one side of a clear bag will be permissible. Licensed Ragin’ Cajuns clear bags will be available through the Ragin’ Cajuns Store and several area retailers.
Fans can wear or carry items such as binoculars, hand-held electronic devices and cameras (with lenses shorter than four inches) without carrying cases. Fans may carry in blankets and seat cushions that will be screened upon entry.
“Ragin’ Cajuns events are known for their family atmosphere. We’re continually enhancing the safety for our fans, families and friends,” said Joey Sturm, director of Public Safety and chief of police. “The new policy will speed up entry into games as an added improvement.”
Information about this new policy can be found by visiting www.RaginCajuns.com/clearbag
- Cajun Field parking gates 1 and 5 open at 8 am on game day. All remaining parking gates will open at 12 p.m.
- Parking passes are required for any parking lots around Cajun Field.
- General parking will be located across the street from Cajun Field in the grass lot. Parking in this lot is FREE.
- Parking in any residential areas or business parking lots may result in towing. These areas are not monitored by the University, and the University is not responsible for parking in these lots.
- When approaching Cajun Field, you will be directed by parking enforcement to the appropriate lot. If you attempt to park on your own, you are doing so at your own risk.
- Trailers are not allowed to park in ANY parking spots. This will result in your trailer being towed.
- REINHARDT DRIVE CLOSES TWO HOURS AND 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO KICKOFF.
- After Reinhardt Dr. closes, no vehicle traffic can move in or out of tailgating spaces.
- All parking gates are right turn only as left turns will not be allowed from Congress Street or Bertrand. If you are coming from the University Avenue area, you will need to turn on Johnston Street and turn right on North College Road to get to Cajun Field parking lots.
General Parking Info
- General parking is FREE!
- Gameday Trollies will run from each parking location to Cajun Field starting at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday. Fans will be dropped off at the corner of CAJUNDOME Boulevard and Souvenir Gate and then picked up at the same location throughout the day and following the game to return to the parking areas.
WWE Friday Night Smackdown Returns to the CAJUNDOME!WWE returns to Lafayette with the 1st Friday Night Smackdown since 2018!
Toughest Monster Truck Tour Returns to CAJUNDOME March 17 & 18March 17 & 18, 2023, the Toughest Monster Truck Tour returns to the CAJUNDOME! Tickets go on sale to the public this Friday, November 25, with a $5 discount on ALL adult and child (age 2-12) tickets, PLUS a Free Pit Pass ($15 value) will be included with ALL tickets purchased through December 16.