LOUISIANA RAGIN' CAJUNS FOOTBALL VS. EASTERN MICHIGAN
- Sep 10Saturday / TBA On Sale TBA
LOUISIANA RAGIN' CAJUN FOOTBALL VS. EASTERN MICHIGAN
Location: Cajun Field
No outside food or drinks permitted.
The Louisiana Athletics Ticket Office is located at the CAJUNDOME . Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hours may be extended to accommodate the needs of specific events. For ticket information, call the Ticket Office at (337) 265-2357 or visit www.ragincajuns.com/tickets.
GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION
- Gameday ticket sales windows will open at 10:00 a.m. at the CAJUNDOME Box Office
- The Main Ticket Booth at Russo Park and Will Call (located at this ticket booth) will open at 11:00 a.m.
- Gates C, D, and E ticket booth will open 2.5 hours prior to kick off.
- Stadium gates open 60 minutes before kickoff.
- Children under two (2) do not need a ticket. They must be seated on an adult's lap and not interfere with the sight lines of other guests.
HANDICAP SEATING: Handicap patron seating is available behind Sections F on the west side and Section O on the east side. Standing in these areas throughout the game is not permitted. There is also handicap seating located in the South end zone seating areas located behind Sections V1, W1, W2, X1, and Y. Contact the CAJUNDOME ticket office for more information.
LOUISIANA PLAYER PASS GATE: Louisiana Player pass gate is located at Gate A1 and will open 60 minutes prior to kick off. A photo ID will be required to receive the tickets.
VISITING TEAM PASS GATE: The visiting team pass gate is located at Gate D1. The pass gate will open 60 minutes prior to kick off. A photo ID will be required to receive the tickets.
WILL CALL: General Will Call is for customers who have purchased in advance and requested their tickets to be left at Will Call. Customers may pick up Will Call tickets any time in advance at the CAJUNDOME Box Office during normal business hours or on game day beginning at 11:00 a.m. at the Russo Park ticket office. A photo ID will be required to receive the tickets.
CAJUN FIELD SEATING MAP: For season ticket and individual game tickets and prices, call the Ticket Office at (337) 265-2357or visit www.ragincajuns.com/tickets.
CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
UL Clear Bag Policy: The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns implemented a clear bag policy effective August 2017.
The policy, which is part of a growing trend at professional and collegiate sporting venues across the country, will start with the 2017-18 competition season and will include all Ragin’ Cajuns’ venues that host ticketed events: Cajun Field (football), CAJUNDOME (men’s and women’s basketball), E.K. Long Gym (volleyball), M.L. “Tigue” Moore Field at Russo Park (baseball), Lamson Park (softball), and the Ragin’ Cajuns Track/Soccer Facility.
Each ticket holder, including children, may carry one approved clear bag, such as a one-gallon storage bag, plus a small purse.
The following bags will be permitted inside Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns athletic facilities and are subject to search.
- Clear plastic bag that does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”.
- Clutch or small purse, with or without a strap, that does not exceed 6.5” by 4.5”.
- Equipment bag for necessary medical items.
- Diaper bag for age-appropriate children accompanied by an adult.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, mesh bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size. Tinted or printed-pattern plastic bags are not clear, so they will not be permitted.
A non-obstructive team logo on one side of a clear bag will be permissible. Licensed Ragin’ Cajuns clear bags will be available through the Ragin’ Cajuns Store and several area retailers.
Fans can wear or carry items such as binoculars, hand-held electronic devices and cameras (with lenses shorter than four inches) without carrying cases. Fans may carry in blankets and seat cushions that will be screened upon entry.
“Ragin’ Cajuns events are known for their family atmosphere. We’re continually enhancing the safety for our fans, families and friends,” said Joey Sturm, director of Public Safety and chief of police. “The new policy will speed up entry into games as an added improvement.”
Information about this new policy can be found by visiting www.RaginCajuns.com/clearbag
Game Day COVID-19 Guidelines
Louisiana Athletics is excited for the start of the 2021 Football season at Cajun Field. With safety being a top priority for all patrons this year, the following guidelines will be in place.
It is recommended that fans wear a mask inside the stadium and self-monitor for symptoms prior to arriving for the game. Hand sanitizer stations will also be located throughout the facility on game day.
Socially distant seating will be available for fans in the general admission areas on the east side of the stadium, in the upper deck and on the hill. Concessions line queuing will also be in place to further promote safety and ease congestion on the concourse.
All Ragin' Cajuns should continue to be responsible and practice good decision-making, while having fun at all Louisiana Athletics events and tailgates. The Department of Athletics will follow the state and CDC policies and procedures and will make adjustments if necessary.
By accepting a ticket and using it for entry or resale/other, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are or have been present and that University cannot ensure that its premises are risk-free. By attending University sporting events, which includes but is not limited to, tailgating and pre-game festivities, you and any of your guests voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure to COVID-19. You and all personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin hereby release, waive, discharge, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the University, State of Louisiana, the Louisiana Board of Regents, the University of Louisiana System, and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, members, student workers, student interns, volunteers, representatives, institutions, departments, and agents for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands on account of any property damage or personal injury, or your illness or death (or that of any person who may contract COVID-19, directly or indirectly, from you), whether caused by the negligence, active or passive, of University or otherwise, resulting from your presence in, upon, or about the premises or any facilities while attending the University sporting event.
- Cajun Field parking gates 1 and 5 open at 8 am on game day. All remaining parking gates will open at 12 p.m.
- Parking passes are required for any parking lots around Cajun Field.
- General parking will be located across the street from Cajun Field in the grass lot. Parking in this lot is FREE.
- Parking in any residential areas or business parking lots may result in towing. These areas are not monitored by the University, and the University is not responsible for parking in these lots.
- When approaching Cajun Field, you will be directed by parking enforcement to the appropriate lot. If you attempt to park on your own, you are doing so at your own risk.
- Trailers are not allowed to park in ANY parking spots. This will result in your trailer being towed.
- REINHARDT DRIVE CLOSES TWO HOURS AND 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO KICKOFF.
- After Reinhardt Dr. closes, no vehicle traffic can move in or out of tailgating spaces.
- All parking gates are right turn only as left turns will not be allowed from Congress Street or Bertrand. If you are coming from the University Avenue area, you will need to turn on Johnston Street and turn right on North College Road to get to Cajun Field parking lots.
General Parking Info
- General parking is FREE!
- Gameday Trollies will run from each parking location to Cajun Field starting at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday. Fans will be dropped off at the corner of CAJUNDOME Boulevard and Souvenir Gate and then picked up at the same location throughout the day and following the game to return to the parking areas.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Gates 1 & 5 open for reserved parking.
Russo Park and Track/Soccer Facility open for restrooms.
The Louisiana Athletics Ticket Office at the CAJUNDOME is open for tickets.
Russo Park opens for Fan Fest.
Main Ticket Booth at Russo Park open for ticket sales.
Ticket booths at Gates C, D, and E open for ticket sales.
Cajun Walk down Reinhardt Drive.
One Hour Prior
Gates open at Cajun Field.
Official Ragin' Cajuns apparel outlet opens inside Cajun Field.
Team begins on-field warm-ups.
Pride of Acadiana begins Ragin' March along Stadium Drive.
Fan Fest closes at Russo Park.
Trolls Live! CancelledWe regret to inform you that Trolls LIVE! at CAJUNDOME on July 9-10, 2022 has been canceled.
Jason Aldean Rock N' Roll Cowboy Tour Sept 23JASON ALDEAN TO BRING ROCK N’ ROLL COWBOY TOUR TO CAJUNDOME ON FRIDAY, SEPT. 23RD Tickets Go On Sale This Friday, Feb 18, as Tour Includes Special Guests Gabby Barrett, John Morgan and Dee Jay Silver