Weddings & Private Events
Lots of factors go into planning your wedding day or private event, choosing the CAJUNDOME Convention Center as your host minimizes the stress and maximizes the fun.
Please use the availablility links below to check on dates for your event at the CAJUNDOME & Convention Center.
The Convention Center has multiple event venues that provide the backbone of a picturesque, pin-worthy wedding. Whether you’re in need of a ceremony and reception space or reception space only, our staff is ready to meet with you and make your wedding vision a reality.
Contact our Wedding Specialist at 337-265-2320 for more information on availability, rates and our Complimentary Room Rental rebate for Weddings.
Featured and Included Amenities:
- Located directly across the street from the Lafayette Hilton Garden Inn for room reservation needs
- Multiple in-house furniture options ranging from banquet rounds and chairs to cocktail party furniture
- On-site Artisan Catering Services
- Complimentary and easily accessible on-site parking
- Personal Attendant for the newly married couple and their parents throughout the event
- Complimentary Champagne for the newly married couple's toast
- Boxed Meal prepared for the newly married couple's departure
- Honeymoon Gift Basket for newly married couple
For special rental offers for Weddings at the CAJUNDOME Convention Center, click on the button below.
The Festival Ballroom and Mardi Gras Ballroom are both ideal locations for private events such as graduation ceremonies, awards ceremonies and galas, luncheons, banquets, and non-profit fundraising events. Non-profits that carry a 501(c)3 status qualify for a 10% discount on the room rental rate.
Contact our Sales Department at 337-265-2100 for more information on availability and rates in planning your next private event.
Recommended Venue Spaces
In need of a ceremony and reception space or just a reception space? The Festival Ballroom is located on the second floor of the Convention Center and consists of 9,519 sq ft in addition to a 2,000 square feet of pre-function space. The Ballroom can be divided in up to create a separate ceremony and reception spaces or you can utilize all or a portion of the ballroom for just a reception, depending on the estimated guest count.
- Blues Room (2,451 sq ft)
- Cajun Room (1,710 sq ft)
- Gospel Room (1,710 sq ft)
- Jazz Room (1,710 sq ft)
- Zydeco Room (1,938 sq ft)
Mardi Gras Ballroom
The Mardi Gras Ballroom is located on the first floor adjacent to the CAJUNDOME arena and consists of 6,075 sq ft. The Ballroom can be divided in up to create a separate ceremony and reception spaces or you can utilize all or a portion of the ballroom for just a reception, depending on the estimated guest count. Two additional meeting rooms are located near the Ballroom, with one on each side of the ballroom, separated by a walkway, which can be used as a bridal suite or hospitality/coat check room.
The Mardi Gras Ballroom consists of the following rooms:
- Salon A (Acadia Room, across the hall from ballroom): 1,073 sqft
- Salon B (Evangeline Room) 1,125 sq ft
- Salon C (Iberia Room) 1,260 sq ft
- Salon D (St Landry Room) 1,305 sq ft
- Salon E (St Martin Room) 1,260 sq ft
- Salon F (St Mary Room) 1,125 sq ft
- Salon G (Vermilion Room) 1,073 sq ft
- Salons B-F combined for a total of 6,075 sq ft or a combination thereof.
The Table Room
The Table Room provides an additional entertainment space featuring full bar service including beer, specialty cocktails and premium wine selections. The Table room is located near the west side of the CAJUNDOME's main lobby.
When the Light's on, the Party's on! The Table Room will provide an opportunity for concert and event patrons to arrive early and socialize with friends, family and other guests. The Table Room will be open for ticketed guests during major CAJUNDOME events including Ragin' Cajun Basketball games.
The Table Room is also available for private event rental on non-major CAJUNDOME event days for meetings, social events and more. This unique space is sure to wow your guest!
The space was once a large storage area that housed equipment, file boxes, and as its namesake suggests, tables. The renovated space serves as a new beverage outlet, featuring a sports bar atmosphere.
Rental Rates starting at $600
- Rate Dependent on Length of Event
- Applicable Staffing Costs Not Included in Rental Fee
For rental inquiries of the Table Room, please contact our Sales Director, Sharlene Chiasson at sharlene@CAJUNDOME.com.